CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to our door!!

Some friends invited us over for dinner with a special surprise for the kids. We had Santa and Mrs. Claus knock on the door to bring gifts and talk to the kids! He spent an hour there and each kid got to sit in his lap, take pictures with him, and sit in the floor and play with him. I highly recommend this to everyone! He was amazing with the kiddos. Presley was scared to death of him, but we managed to get a few pics as long as I was between his leg and her body!






Look who's here!!!


So glad I got to make it in the Santa picture this year

Santa playing with the kids


Presley was content watching from upstairs

Mackenzie adored Santa


This is all he could get out of Presley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment