CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas time finally

I got our Christmas tree up before we left for Thanksgiving, but it seemed to take forever to get the tree & house decorated this year! Now I think I will leave it up til March!
We got a new tree this year thanks to our friends Scott & Debbie who bought a new house with lower ceilings. It's 10 feet tall and is beautiful!
Here are my favorite decorations from this year!



Mackenzie's tree is also new. We were always trying to cram all these ornaments on a little pink tree, so last year I upgraded to this one at 50% off! This is my favorite tree in the house!!
I forgot to take a picture of my cowboy tree in the basement :(
I will post a picture after Christmas when we get home!



0 comments:

Post a Comment