CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Rock N Roll Baby

So anyone who knows me knows I am not a runner! I despise it! I mean I REALLY despise it!!! I am OK with the treadmill but running in Highlands Ranch with all the hills.... well lets just say I would rather sleep on a bed of nails.
I know it's a bit extreme, but I just need to emphasize how much I hate running outside!
So I decided I needed a goal to get into shape. So I decided to run in a marathon.

No not a full
No not a half
No not a quarter
A relay & the shortest leg at that!

Don't laugh but it was a goal!
And I completed it along with Kevin & my 2 neighbors Jill & John.

Smiling that we are all done and waiting for Jill.
John finishing the race for the team
Our team
Our neighborhood was well represented. Teresa is missing after her half marathon!

Oh the accomplishment! Now onto a half marathon.
Just kidding...maybe the Boulder Boulder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment