My baby girl doesn't look like much of a baby anymore!!
Mackenzie watched 2 girls get their ears pierced last December. She is always very intrigued by the thought of getting her ears pierced. I ask her every time we go by the shop if she is ready, and she says, "not today mommy, maybe next time."
Well on Sunday she suddenly said, "yes". Kevin and I were shocked. You could tell she was extremely nervous, & I kept telling her she didn't have to do it.
My sweet girl did it though. It did make her cry for about 5 minutes which broke my heart, but I love hearing her tell people that she only cried for a minute & it was so worth it!
Mackenzie watched 2 girls get their ears pierced last December. She is always very intrigued by the thought of getting her ears pierced. I ask her every time we go by the shop if she is ready, and she says, "not today mommy, maybe next time."
Well on Sunday she suddenly said, "yes". Kevin and I were shocked. You could tell she was extremely nervous, & I kept telling her she didn't have to do it.
My sweet girl did it though. It did make her cry for about 5 minutes which broke my heart, but I love hearing her tell people that she only cried for a minute & it was so worth it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment