CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Beach trip 1 (Galveston)

11 posts in 1 night! Woohoo! Maybe I can catch up after all!

We went to Galveston for a vaca with Kevin's family the weekend of my birthday! Emmie got sick & threw up the day before we left, but she recovered after 24 hours. So, off we drove and drove and drove through Houston traffic :(
Saturday night Presley threw up, so after cleaning her up I went to warn Mackenzie only to find her running to the bathroom to do the same! I knew I would be next, so I tried to enjoy the last few hours of my birthday! As expected, I was up all night long sick and the entire drive home! It was definitely not our best trip!
It's a good thing my kids don't care about the brown water of Galveston, because it grosses me OUT!

Grandma made matching shirts for the gang


I managed to not get any pictures of Mackenzie! She was off with the big kids the entire time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment