Wow! I am behind. I got a new computer, so maybe I can blog more since it will not take an hour to upload my pics. Who am I kidding :)
Presley's 4th birthday was way back in April! We went to Build-a-bear with her 4 BFFs, and then had a tea party at the food court in the mall. This was the perfect party for her, since she loves build-a-bear! It was probably one of my favorite parties that I have had for my girls too! It was so sweet!
As I decorated the cake, Mackenzie started Presley's day off with a birthday breakfast surprise!
Callie, Pres, Mia, Zoe, & Sydney
Everyone sang her happy birthday before leaving the store
Part 2 of the party! So thankful that Marmi has all of these decorations after her many years of kindergarten tea parties.
tea cups that were pure sugar
practicing the proper way to drink tea
We had such a fun time! Presley loved being the birthday girl and started talking about her 5th birthday the next day! It will be at Chuck E Cheese. Oh joy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment