CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Sea World

Kevin and I decided to brave Sea World with 5 girls! We took our 3 plus 2 of our nieces. It was perfect. Jewel was actually like having another adult along to help out! We saw 2 shows which Emmie LOVED! Mackenzie, Summer, & Presley sat in the soak zone & Shamu did soak them! The bigger girls loved the roller coasters & the little ones enjoyed Sesame Street Land.
 
Jewel, Cookie, & Pres
 Azul Show



 

 I rode this with the girls & guess who got soaked out of the 6 people riding? ME!!

 There were cute Halloween settings throughout the park
 
I'm thinking a season pass may be in order in a few years when Emmie is older! We didn't even make it to the waterpark this time!

2 comments:

The Guess Family

Presley is showing some booty on the carousel! Cracks me up!!! :)

Lyndi

Ha! Probably b/c I had to lift her up there one armed while holding Emmie on her horse!

Post a Comment