CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Queen for a Day

I was invited to be a Queen for the day by Mackenzie and her kindergarten class! We were introduced by our escorts to start the royal ball. We were showered with gifts, the kids sang us a song, they served us snacks with tea, & wrote books about our favorite things. Mine was complete with "My mom loves to drink Mama Juice". Her teacher said it was by far the funniest book in the class. Awesome!
It was so fun to spend the day with my big girl! In the morning when she woke up, she completely got herself ready from head to toe and told me I didn't have to lift a finger for her all day! So sweet!
My placemat read "I love my mom. You are so swet."
Singing to the mommies
Kenz and her bud Sammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment