CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Break was quite the break!

My parents took the big girls to Texas for fall break! They were gone for 10 LONG days! We missed them like crazy but were glad to have some time alone with Emmie to bond without interuption.
Here's a rundown...
I had lots of snuggle time

I got caught up on things around the house... laundry, filing, bills, blogging, ordering pics, organizing, hanging pics, watching movies, sleeping late, etc.
I only ran my dishwasher once in 10 days!! Amazing!!

The girls had a blast in Lubbock. They were busy busy!!
Hanging on Marmi & Rondi's porch
At the Jack O Lantern walk

At the pumpkin patch


They love their cousin Tori

In the corn maze
Mackenzie went to a Texas Tech football game with Rondi. Rondi made her stay past when the fat lady sang! He doesn't ever leave a game early no matter what the reason.
Loving Marmi's witch hats
Enjoying their halloween donuts
I finished the week off at a scrapbooking retreat. I came home at night, but I still managed to get quite a bit done! Kevin met my parents half way on Sunday to pick up the girls. Then I was slammed back into reality Monday morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment