Let the madness begin! That's how I felt as we drove up from the hospital. Kevin's car was in the shop, so my mom had to come get us at the hospital with Mackenzie. Then we had to rush her to grab lunch and to school by 1:00. Pres got home from school at 3:00, and was so excited we were home. Then my mom had to volunteer in Mackenzie's class, and my dad had to be at the airport by 5:00! What a day... especially with 1 car!
Here are a few picks from our 1st day home with Emmie!
Just had to put this one on here so you could feel my PAIN... that's all I will say about that... figure it out!
This cracks me up! All I wanted was a simple family photo. Simple it was not! This is the best one since the others have fingers up noses, eyes rolling, etc.




0 comments:
Post a Comment