CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Spa Day

Presley had her 1st "professional" haircut while we were in Lubbock. (We all remember her real 1st haircut) She did great, which I was surprised about! She will hardly sit still for me to comb it at home.

My parents bought Mackenzie a day at the spa while we were there too. She had the works: a chocolate facial, haircut, pedicure, & manicure! She had so much fun, and so did I getting to watch! Mackenzie wanted to have her hair chopped off. The only down side was the girl who cut it did a hack job. She put layers in the back which is not a good idea for kids hair apparently. The next day I took her to my hair dresser in Lubbock to fix it. It was super cute once the back was all even!




0 comments:

Post a Comment