CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

What happens after dark, Part 2

So the night following the trashing of her room Mackenzie had quite the opposite evening. I was downstairs making valentines shirts and decided to go check on her. I could smell a very strong smell of cleaner. I looked at her mirror which was streaked so bad you couldn't see your reflection. I asked her what she had been doing. She said, "mom my mirror was so dirty! I went and got the cleaner out of your bathroom and cleaned it!" How could I get mad about that???
She was cleaning! I have to cheer her on right?
So I told her that she did a great job but used the wrong cleaner. I took her to my bathroom and grabbed the glass rag and glass cleaner. We went back to her room and we cleaned it together.

I guess she thought it was pretty fun, because the next night she cleaned it again! Now if I can train her to do the rest of the house....

0 comments:

Post a Comment